How we care for your personal information
Your information security
- Campaigns & Culture Ltd treats all your "Personal Information" as confidential, although we reserve the right to use and disclose this information in the circumstances set out below. We comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation in place.
- When you enquire and/or purchase a tour with us, we collect this Personal Information from you including your name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, product selections, preferences, card processing and payment information.
- When you visit our Website we may also collect, and our technology providers may collect, analytical, statistical and user information about your visit ("User Information"). This User Information enables us to process your order and improve the quality of our service.
- We will not sell or release your Personal Information to any company for their mailing or marketing purposes.
- We are committed to keeping your information secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we use suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we gather.
- We may change this Policy from time to time to meet any regulatory changes.
What we do with the information
- The Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you is held in accordance with the registration that we hold with the Data Commissioner's Office.
- We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Processing your enquiry and/or order(s), liaising with you, collecting payment, to protect funds received from you under the Package Travel regulations and to provide the tours service(s);
- To contact you for service follow-up and review once your tour has been completed;
- Internal record-keeping, taxation and audit;
- For statistical or survey purposes to help improve our service and Website;
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
Controlling your information
- You will be given the option to join our News Club. You can opt out at any time. Please contact us to update your preferences, or click the unsubscribe box in any of our occasional News Club emails.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to reputable third parties to help process or fulfil the tour requirements.
- We use business partners, such as software providers, who are based, or who use services, outside the European Economic Area (EEA). As a result your information may be transferred to countries that do not have the same standards or protection for personal information as the UK. However, how we collect, store and use your personal data will continue to be governed by this privacy statement.
- If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled to do so.
- If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm you have given them the information set out in this document, and that they have given permission for us to use their personal information in the way we have described in this section.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the information that we hold on you and to have any inaccurate information corrected.
- Please address any queries or requests to us in writing at Campaigns & Culture Ltd, Hamilton House, 9 Old Rydon Ley, Exeter, EX2 7UA, UK.